Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ugh...your listening to the radio and the dreaded "That was our song" comes over the radio...!?

You know everyone has one, so tell me yours...For some reason when people get in relationships, they have this wanting to ruin a perfically good song by making it "our" song. Mine is Lonestar, Amazed ...your turn:

Ugh...your listening to the radio and the dreaded "That was our song" comes over the radio...!?
They way you love me....by Faith Hill. Funny thing is that neither of us could stand country! He was punk, I was classic rock. LOL! Needless to say I haven't had a "song" since then!
Reply:I'm dating myself because it takes me way back to the early 80s, but it was Lionel Richie's "Stuck On You."





After our fourth date, this guy who I was CRAZY about, told me this song reminded him of me, and I was so tickled about it. Ultimately he turned out to be completely passive, and I realized he wasn't that "in to me." Still, every time I hear that song, I think how sweet it was for him to say that, and how cute he was, and how much fun we had together, and then, what a flake he was, and then I get sick to my stomach.





Fortunately, it's not a song one hears on the radio anymore. Instead, it comes out of nowhere . . . at the grocery store, on an elevator . . . obscure places. "Ugh" is right.

Graphics software

No comments:

Post a Comment