Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 part Question Our Song.....High School Sweetheart?

Ok well I've been getting asked quite a bit by my friends there asking what is Mine and my girlfriends "song" and I say we don't really have one yet but exactly how would I come upon "Our Song"???.....and my second question is.......What exactly is a high school sweetheart?

2 part Question Our Song.....High School Sweetheart?
someone you met in high school and are still with many years after high school. And about your song , choose one that you both like that reflects how you feel about each other .
Reply:the way my boyfriend and i got "our song" was we were sittin in the car one day and a song came on the radio and i started singing it to him, just jokin around, and everytime we heard that song it reminded us of that time, so it just became our song. you dont have to have a song. it doesnt really matter. most of the time its better not to because after you break up you hear that song and you remember all the good times and then it ruins a perfectly good song!! anyhow! high school sweethearts usually means you dated your spouse through high school. you date a person in high school and then you marry him and it's what they consider high school sweetheart.


No comments:

Post a Comment