Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Want a love song like "Our Song" from taylor swift?

I love our song from talyor swift. I want a song or poem related to me and my husband. We both got married after a year of knowing eachother because we were having a baby. the wedding was nothing fancy but we love each other and thats all that matters. I was the farmers daughter and he was a farm hand. He kissed me out of no where and thats where it all started. But i think we have lost what we used to have before are life went upside down. We used eat pizza alot and did crazy things, Sit in my truck and talk for hours, we used to lay in are barn and watch movies and hold eachother till we fell asleep , till my phone would ring and it was my dad wondering where i was. I miss them days and i think we have lost that love we used to have. I want a song or poem that will makes us remeber those good times and become the lovers we used to be

Want a love song like "Our Song" from taylor swift?
there are so many amazing love songs


let's see you might like:


"I don't want to miss a thing" by aerosmith


"I'll be" by Edwin McCain


"Forever and For Always" or "You're still the One" byShania Twain


"The Reason" by Hoobastank
Reply:AERO SMITH ----I DONT WANNA MISS ONE THING








come on thats a classic


No comments:

Post a Comment