Monday, May 11, 2009

How can me and my bffl get our songs published?

We and really good singers well thats what were we're told...and we hear that our songs and good too. So how do we get them to become know around the world??? I know its hard and everything and might take a while but we are willing and ready! So can you give us some advice and some tips about life as a celeb, and maybe tell us how we do get there! It would mean alot and maybe we will contact you when we get up there LOL!!! Thank you for helping!

How can me and my bffl get our songs published?
First thing u have to do is record ur song. U can get some software like Protools or Acid and do it urself or pay an audio engineer to do it for u (might be kinda expensive).





Submit that song to as many websites as u can, for example, www.garageband.com





CONTACTS CONTACTS CONTACTS!! Its all about the ppl u know. They can get u places if u get on their good side ::) Thats how I became famous

for shoe lasts

No comments:

Post a Comment