Saturday, May 2, 2009

What song represents our culture today?

I have to write an essay about a song. The song has to represent our culture right now. For example, if you put this song in a time capsule people in the future would be able to know about what was happening right now and what it was like.

What song represents our culture today?
Ooops I did it again
Reply:I'd definately pick a rap song... They seem to have the most honest lyrics... Lots of people think only black gangstas can relate to rap, which is totally wrong... Good rap, like Tupac, has deep meaning to it and most people can relate to it... Not all rap is about gangs and drugs, lots of it is about life and its difficulties... Even if they are talkin bout the ghetto and you're not from there the things they say relate to everyone...





I can't think of a particular song off the top of my head, but look at some of Tupac's music, it's at least a good start...


No comments:

Post a Comment