Saturday, May 2, 2009

How does Taylor Swift do her hair in her music video, Our Song?

When she's wearing the blue dress, sitting on the porch. It's really pretty and for our UIL field trip they like us to kinda dress up and it's gonna be really cold. So I wanna wear it down but curly so please help!!!!

How does Taylor Swift do her hair in her music video, Our Song?
I think you should go buy soft medium curlers and sleep in them then the next day take them out and if some strands of hair need curled then curl them with a curling iron. Also make sure you try to do this before you go on your trip because you want to make sure it comes out nice.
Reply:I def think she used rollers and a curling iron, but she also must have had extension. I have blonde hair long and thick but still it never looks like that unless I have extensions. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment