Sunday, May 3, 2009

I have to do a talent show and I need to get the instumental version of 'Our Song' by Taylor Swift. Help pleez

I need results by Sunday night

I have to do a talent show and I need to get the instumental version of 'Our Song' by Taylor Swift. Help pleez
I will email it to you! Good luck with your show!
Reply:here is what you do go to download.com and get the rosoft free recorder and make sure you install it correctly and adjust your directory folder s you can find what you record.then go to a sit e possibly youtube and if they have the instrumental posted on there then you open the recorder then the youtube page and record that song.the recorder picks up any sound that comes through your computer sound card.that should work for you and oh yeah it doesnt have to be youtube.....


No comments:

Post a Comment