Saturday, May 2, 2009

How do I get my hair like Taylor Swift in the music video "Our Song"?

I like her hair when she is wearing the red dress and she is sitting in all the flowers. PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

How do I get my hair like Taylor Swift in the music video "Our Song"?
1st: Curl it a little





2nd: part your bangs





3rd: pull your hair back as if you were putting it up in a pony tell and just make it a bun.





Hope I helped. [=
Reply:you and i r ordinary people we definitely do dream of having the perfect hair . but lets step into reality . those stars are probably just wearing some wig or spending hours 2 get the perfect hair . it could also be that the dress and the flowers are making the hair attractive . you can use a conditioner which has moisturising milk in


it . It will smooth en your hair . And don't try 2 straiten your hair you will only damage your hair .


No comments:

Post a Comment