Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm trying to find a copy of the song "When Our Memories Turn to Gold." Does anyone know that song?

It's our Pastor and his wife's 20th anniversary and we're trying to find some music about memories and such. Our church is pretty conservative so that's why I'm trying to find this song. If anyone has it in digital form (cd or mp3) and might be able to attach it in an email that would be a big help.





Thanks a bunch.

I'm trying to find a copy of the song "When Our Memories Turn to Gold." Does anyone know that song?
This was a hard one to find!





When Memories Turn to Gold


Album: Kiss of Hearts


Artist: Steve %26amp; Annie Chapman





For CD purchase:


http://www.steveandanniechapman.com/musi...





For Song Preview:


http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?vi...





I enjoyed this one myself. I hope this helps.
Reply:A conservative church? GASP !!





(smiling)





I have exhausted all my searches, coming up empty-handed. And I pride myself on this kinda stuff.





Peace and joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment