Thursday, May 20, 2010

What is a good dance to put to the song "If I Never Knew You" (originally from Pocahontas).?

My fiance and I will be dancing to this song at our wedding. We would like to do something creative with the dance but might be limited by our song choice. But this is the one we want. Anyone have any suggestions of a dance that would go well to this somewhat-slow song?

What is a good dance to put to the song "If I Never Knew You" (originally from Pocahontas).?
What dances do you know?? I would do a Bolero if you know partnering...or a contemporary ballet...





ok i revise my previous answer.....obviously ballet is no good for a wedding, and I'm assuming your not a trained dancer? I have listened to the song and it is a rumba, timing wise. Basically a 4 count box step with quick-and-slow counts. Don't do a waltz, because the song is not 3/4 timing.


A rumba is a dance expressing falling in love with someone, very sensual and elegant.


A local dance school may yeach you a basic routine in a few lessons!!! Good luck!!!
Reply:waltz , its traditional but very pretty and romantic♥


No comments:

Post a Comment